The right to privacy and, specifically, the right to personal data protection is one of the values of MANUFACTURAS GRE, S.A. (hereinafter, GRE) and FLUIDRA S.A., the parent company of the Fluidra Group (hereinafter, Fluidra), as is set out in our Code of Ethics.
2. COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
GRE and Fluidra is fully committed to compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation and the laws on personal data protection that may be in force at any given time, as this is a top priority for Fluidra’s Group.
Therefore, GRE and Fluidra Group has taken the decision to implement the following principles, whereby privacy forms the basis of all data processing.
- We shall only process the data that are strictly necessary for the purposes about which you shall have been informed.
- We shall never oblige you to provide personal data, unless absolutely necessary to render you a service that you may have requested.
- Whenever possible, we shall make the most straightforward means available to you for you to control your personal data.
- Your data shall not be assigned, sold, leased or in any other way whatsoever made available to third parties, except in the case of Fluidra’s service providers that render certain services, but under no circumstances shall they process them for their own ends. Some of these service providers may be based outside of the European Union, as stated in the section “International Transfers”.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
GRE and Fluidra collect your personal data for handling your requests and providing you with products and services that you may find useful. Depending on your interaction on any given web page, we shall process your data for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
• To be able to attend to your consultations, questions or requests made through the channels of attention or communication or press identified in each web page and to contact you to solve them.
• To improve our web pages, services, products, and offer a better service and content.
• To provide you with information in case you are a distributor.
• To be able to inform you about the vacancies that exist in our Group through the Job Portal.
On some occasions, it may be necessary to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations, or in relation to a contractual relationship we may have with you.
In all other cases, whenever required, we shall ask you for your consent for processing your personal data.
3. SENDING MARKETING MESSAGES
Within the framework of its marketing activities, GRE and Fluidra may provide you with the means for registering or signing up for the company's newsletters and commercial information about it. The sending of such messages shall be subject to you having given your consent to do so at all times.
In the event that you have given your consent, GRE and Fluidra shall send you customized information about its products, business and services in accordance with your tastes and preferences.
You may withdraw your consent at any time whenever you receive marketing messages through the link or button enabled for this purpose in all messages, or by expressing your desire to withdraw your consent through the following channels:
(i). An email to email@example.com
(ii). A letter addressed to Avda. Alcalde Barnils, 69 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
FFLUIDRA, as an entity of international projection, has international suppliers that can provide their services from outside the EU, so it is possible that your data are processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
In any case, FLUIDRA will ensure that such data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include Standard Clauses approved by the EU, these being contracts approved by the European regulator, and which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements established by the European Data Protection Regulation, as well as certifications from third parties, among others.
5. DURATION OF PROCESSING AND TERM OF STORAGE
At GRE and Fluidra we are bound by the undertaking to only process your personal data while they are actually useful to us and we are able to provide you with a quality Service by using them. Therefore, we make every reasonable endeavor to keep the term of processing and storage of personal data as short as possible.
To this regard, we shall inform you of the term of processing and/or storage of personal data on each form from which data are collected.
In any event, even if you request that we delete your data, we may store and keep them, subject to their being blocked as required by law, for the term required for us to fulfill our legal obligations and for their disclosure to the competent Authorities on the various matters to which they are subject.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS TO THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY (AEPD)
As a result of GRE and Fluidra processing your personal data, current laws grant you a number of rights. Below is a brief explanation of each right to assist you should you wish to exercise them:
• Right of access: You are entitled to find out which of your personal data are processed and the purposes for which we process them.
• Right of rectification: Your data shall always belong to you and, as such, you may at any time request that they be rectified if the records we hold of them were wrong.
• Right of erasure: You may at any time request that your personal data be erased from our records. However, as set out in the above section on data storage, it should be remembered that in certain circumstances compliance with the laws in force may prevent this right from actually being exercised.
• Right to object: You may object to your personal data from being processed in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
• Right to restriction of processing: You may request restriction of processing in the following cases:
If you consider that the data we hold about you are incorrect or inaccurate.
If, in the event that you believe we are not legitimately processing your data, you prefer that we restrict their processing rather than erasing them.
If the data we have on record are no longer required for the purposes we collected them for, but you need us to store them to file a lawful claim.
If, having exercised your right to object to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you are awaiting a reply from us to this regard.
• Right to data portability: Provided that it is technically possible to do so and reasonable, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have directly submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. If this is possible, we shall directly disclose your data to said other data controller, but if it were not possible, we shall provide them to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, whereby the only consequences for you, depending on the right exercised, shall be not to be able to render certain services to you.
You may exercise your rights by addressing GRE and Fluidra through either of the following means, accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document:
(i). An email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii). A letter to Avda. Alcalde Barnils, 69 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
In addition, should you wish to do so you may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
If you have any doubt or complaint about how we treat your personal data, or any other matter related to the matter, you can contact our DPO, at the address Avda. Alcalde Barnils, 69 - 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, (Barcelona) Spain, with the reference or to the attention of the "Delegate of Data Protection", or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of not obtaining an answer within a reasonable period of time, 2 months, you will be able to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY IN DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are very important to us and we undertake to process them in the strictest confidence and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider are required and reasonable.
To this regard, GRE and Fluidra hereby states and warrants that it has put all the technical means available to it to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media form part of the everyday lives of many Internet users, so we have created a number of GRE and Fluidra profiles on them.
All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that FLUIDRA has in different social networks.
HHowever, you must take into account that, unless we ask you for your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend you to read carefully its conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as to make sure you configure your preferences regarding data processing.